Practical and hygienic for perfect oral care when travelling
Dental care should neither be taken on vacation nor fall victim to the stress of appointments. Make the SNOW PEARL Travel Kit your constant companion. Soon you won't want to be without it.
The SNOW PEARL Travel Kit - Black contains:
- SNOW SHINE Whitening Foam with fluoride
- SNOW PEARL travel toothbrush white or black with ultra soft KONEX HD bristles and hygienic protective cap
- SNOW PEARL 50 m waxed dental floss with mint flavor
- SNOW PEARL Silicon interdental brushes (40 pieces) in hygienic, separate boxes
Whether at work or when travelling: equipped with the SNOW PEARL Travel Kit, you no longer have to make any compromises when it comes to dental care and dental aesthetics. Treat yourself to the luxury of always feeling well-groomed and fresh!
Effective spectrum of SNOW PEARL Whitening Foam:
- A blue light filter with sparkling mica particles covers the teeth and immediately makes them appear optically whiter.
- Protects against caries thanks to 980 ppm sodium fluoride
- Gives an immediate shine effect thanks to high-purity nano hydroxyapatite
- Reduces tooth neck sensitivity despite the bleaching effect thanks to the sealing of open dentin channels with nano hydroxyapatite.
- Supports teeth whitening with regular use thanks to 0.098% hydrogen peroxide.
- Can be used without water
- Moisturizes and protects the oral mucosa thanks to sage oil and propolis extract
- Neutralizes the acids. Ideal for travel and during sporting activities
SNOW SHINE is used like an ordinary toothpaste or like a rinsing solution. You can use SNOW SHINE every day. However, a combination with PEARL SHIELD gel toothpaste is recommended: in this case, use the whitening foam during the day and the toothpaste in the evening. You can apply SNOW SHINE directly in the mouth, ideally without adding water. After cleaning your teeth, you should let the foam in your mouth go through like a rinsing solution for about 1 minute, then throw it out and do not rinse for a better visual effect.
SNOW SHINE is particularly suitable for on the go and during physical activity to moisten and refresh the mouth and to neutralize acids.
From what age can you use SNOW SHINE? From the age of 7.
Can SNOW SHINE be used daily? You can use SNOW SHINE like regular toothpaste, but we recommend using the product in the morning and at noon, and using Pearl Shield gel toothpaste in the evening instead.
Is SNOW SHINE dangerous for tooth sensitivity? On the contrary: the tooth neck sensitivity is even reduced thanks to the nanoparticles of hydroxyapatite.
Is hydrogen peroxide dangerous for my teeth? The very low 0.1% hydrogen concentration is absolutely safe for both the teeth and the gums.
Can I use SNOW SHINE several times a day when I'm on the go? SNOW SHINE can be used several times a day without hesitation.
Can I also swallow SNOW SHINE? The occasional swallowing of SNOW SHINE is harmless as the fluoride concentration in each can is small. However, we do not recommend taking SNOW SHINE regularly.
Aqua, Xylitol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Cocamidopropyl Betane, Alcohol, Propolis Extract, Salvia Lavandulaefolia Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Aroma, PVP, Ethylhexylglicerin, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Acesulfame, Steviol Glucoside, Hydroxyapatite (Nano), Sodium Fluoride, Hydrogen Peroxide, Mica, Allantoin, Potassium Chloride, CI 77891, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Camphor, Linalool, Fluoride 980ppm
Our contribution to the environment